NMW covers the entire Radio and Music industry with its published magazine, website, and e-NMW alerts. NMW, built by radio stations who “break” the hits first, has become the standard for digital radio airplay tracking and chart data throughout the U.S. and internationally using the industry leading tracking service . .STS!
New Music Weekly is the #1 industry source of radio airplay chart data and music industry news. Focused print/digital advertising which reaches your target market of radio programmers and music industry executives.
50K+ Delivered to music industry personnel
15K + Major & Independent record labels
5000+ Additional servicing to radio stations, programmers and consultants
Media coverage focuses on both Major and Independent product
Radio formats include Top40/CHR, Adult Contemporary/Hot AC, Country, Rap/Hip Hop, AAA, Americana, Jazz/Smooth Jazz, Christian/Gospel, Latin, Urban/R&B, College and Record Pools.
We also offer an assortment of online advertising which maximizes your visibility to radio programmers and industry executives throughout the music industry.
- New Music Weekly online advertising reach over 100k+ online viewers each month
- Additional coverage within NMW weekly digital newsletter reaching over 50K+ readers three times per week
- Offering Direct Radio Chart advertising (placement within radio airplay charts – Premium placement)
- Promotes your new music release, product, or company brand to viewers who will impact you the most.
- #1 MOST visibility within the radio and music industry
When supplying us your finished ad:
- File type must be high-resolution PDF, TIF or JPG file (300 dpi).
- Color set RGB images should be converted to CMYK
- Final files should be created in the appropriate size above.
- Web Ad : 230 X 346px (File size under 80kb)
- Ad Banner : 1600 X 300px (File size under 150kb)
NEED HELP DESIGNING YOUR AD?
If we are creating your ad, please provide to us the following:
Images you want to include in your ad. Images must be high-resolution (300 dpi) PDF, TIF or JPG.
Content Information: Ad copy, special offer, call-to-action, contact info: address, phone, web, social media links or any other additional information you would like to include.
Your logo: Preferred file type is a PNG or EPS file created in Adobe Illustrator with fonts converted to outlines and transparent. Additional acceptable files types are high-resolution (300 dpi) PDF, TIF or JPG. All colors must be converted to CMYK.